You may ask: Why aren’t moslems speaking the truth and why do they act so nice to you but stab you behind the back? (only when they outnumber you). The answer is: Taqiyya. Both Taqiyya (Saying something that isn’t true) and Kitman (Lying by omission) are circumstances which lying is encouraged to advance the cult of Islam. Many verses in the Qur’an and Hadith encourage such action:
- Qur’an 3:28- Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming. Moslems are told to not make friends with infidels.
- Qur’an 3:54- And (the unbelievers) plotted and schemed, and Allah too schemed, and the best of schemers is Allah. In Arabic, Makara means scheme, pretty self explanatory; it is also repeated in 8:30 and 10:21.
- Qur’an 9:3- And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters; therefore if you repent, it will be better for you, and if you turn back, then know that you will not weaken Allah; and announce painful punishment to those who disbelieve. Yes, they really don’t care about lying since it’s good.
- Qur’an 16:106- He who disbelieves in Allah after his having believed, not he who is compelled while his heart is at rest on account of faith, but he who opens (his) breast to disbelief– on these is the wrath of Allah, and they shall have a grievous chastisement. Circumstance to lie is justified.
- Qur’an 40:28- And a believing man of Firon’s people who hid his faith said: What! will you slay a man because he says: My Lord is Allah, and indeed he has brought to you clear arguments from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will befall you some of that which he threatens you (with); surely Allah does not guide him who is extravagant, a liar! One must hide his faith among infidels.
I am not finished, it continues in Hadith:
- Moslem 32:6303- A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good. Ibn Shihab said he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them). There, lying is good.
- Bukhari 49:857- That she heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar.” “Inventing good information”, how is that not lying? Just moslem logic.
- Bukhari 50:369- The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka’b’s trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.
- Bukhari 52:269- The Prophet said, “War is deceit.” And I bet lies are truth? Doublethink before it was even a thing.
- Bukhari 84:64&65- Whenever I tell you a narration from Allah’s Apostle, by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e., I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.” That they visited Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri and asked him about Al-Harauriyya, a special unorthodox religious sect, “Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about them?” Abu Sa’id said, “I do not know what Al-Harauriyya is, but I heard the Prophet saying, “There will appear in this nation—- he did not say: From this nation —- a group of people so pious apparently that you will consider your prayers inferior to their prayers, but they will recite the Quran, the teachings of which will not go beyond their throats and will go out of their religion as an arrow darts through the game, whereupon the archer may look at his arrow, its Nasl at its Risaf and its Fuqa to see whether it is blood-stained or not (i.e. they will have not even a trace of Islam in them).” Yes, lying is totally fine.
Alright, time for a video on people who can speak Arabics telling us what she has heard (and what the media will not tell you):
You may now argue: but not all moslems lie? Well, that is certainly true. But they even lie to each other on daily basis, it’s called Insha’Allah, meaning God’s will (only God knows) they use this to not say the truth because whatever happens, it’s God’s will thus they hold no liability. So how can we trust them when it is directly engrained in their primitive culture of deceit?
Lying is one of the most dangerous thing people can do. We saw Hitler fabricating stories about the Jewish people and constructed the “Aryan race” by borrowing from Eastern mysticism to rally the nationalistic, jingoistic German people to commit one of the worst atrocities in the history. Lenin saw the failure of international socialism/communism and inventing the concept of Imperialism (using fabricated data, sometimes no data at all) to justify the failure of his ideology and starvation of Russians; likewise Mao created his own brand of lies but even forced others to lie (purging) to create the constant conflicts required to sustain dictatorship. North Korean dictators had their people believing they are omnipotent and could hear their faults. Mussolini created a cult of masculinity based on lies to instil fellowship of the blue collar men and women. These are just some of the examples of dictators but all of the dictators built their empires on lies. In the same way, inducing fear and hatred is what is needed for Islam to continue its rampage (see Islamophilia by Douglas Murray, They Must Be Stopped by Bridgette Gabriel, Islamic Imperialism by Efraim Karsh, A God Who Hates: The Courageous Woman Who Inflamed the Muslim World Speaks Out Against the Evils of Islam by Wafa Sultan, etc for more examples).
Now that you’ve understood why lying is central to controlling other people, you may not necessarily agree that it is wrong given the right circumstances. So I will recall the conversation between Leonard Peikoff and Ayn Rand: In Philosophy Who Needs It, Peikoff told the readers a conversation he had with Rand regarding the honesty and it is important. So Peikoff was unsure if lying is acceptable at some circumstances, he went to Rand and asked her about it then she explained to him that because lying is incompatible with rationality because you cannot create a false reality, when the truth is confronted, one must invent more lies in order to justify a fictional reality that simply does not exist, eventually the person who be caught red handed because the lies can no longer sustain the false belief. Peikoff was not convinced so he proposed another situation and Rand likewise explained why lying wouldn’t work as well. Peikoff was still confused and got angry, so did Rand, but what he realised after is that he was trying to justify his own lies!
I hope you have learnt a thing or two about lying, next time you read a news article, be sure to double check the facts and references! Good Premises.